This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
Agama akikah Artikel Baby Full Moon Ceremony Baby N Me Berendoi Birthday Blog Breastfeeding Breastfeeding/ Event Breastfeeding Class Buai BUAIAN AKIKAH Buaian Berendoi Buaian Cukur Jambul Buai Berendoi classes Cradle cukur jambul dilla kahwin Education Event Family General iklan Kesihatan Malaysianbfpc Medela Naming Ceremony Pa & Ma penyusuan ibu Personal Promotion Puasa Qaisara Qistina Ramadhan Rumahtangga Sale SGM Sleeping Beauty Cradle Support group Meeting susu ibu susu kurang Talk
1. Declaration of most of the articles are written and owned by blog owner based on the blog owner knowledges in lactation, breastfeeding and also based on personal experience. If you have any hesitation in any article or fact, please email blog owner
for confirmation or for correction. Please do not use all the articles without permission. Please email blog owner ; Zatul Hijanah Ramzi via email@example.com to do so.
2. Declaration of maybe some articles are copy from others website/blog. Blog owner; Zatul Hijanah Ramzi is not liable to legal action if the facts contained in the articles either taken from other blogs are wrong or miss fact.
3. Declaration of image(s) (exclude general picture from google and friends) are the personal property of the blog owner; Zatul Hijanah Ramzi.
4. Declaration of image usage including all family & personal's image(s) (exclude general picture from google) is strictly prohibited without the written consent of the blog owner; Zatul Hijanah Ramzi. Failing which may result in possible legal action against the involved party using the image.
5. Declaration of editing or removing the watermark on image(s) is strictly prohibited and automatically qualifies as breach of intellectual property of the blog owner; Zatul Hijanah Ramzi. Failing which may result in possible legal action against the involved party using the image.
6.Declaration if any inappropriate comments will not be approved or discarded at the discretion of the blog owner. Its a blog owner right to do so.